It’s high time you learned to communicate with gamers on both console and PC gaming platforms, given that Microsoft is lowering barriers between the two types of gaming platforms. In the case that your friends have not already created an Xbox Party on their personal computers, the following page will instruct you on how to create a new party or join an existing one on your own computer.
To keep up with your Xbox friends and communicate with them, just check out their profiles on your friend list. Join a friend’s PC game or invite them to yours, start a text or party chat (individually or with a group), or start searching for people to follow.
You may access the Xbox Game Bar on your personal computer by simultaneously pressing the Windows key and the letter “G.” Once you’ve entered the Xbox Game Bar, you’ll have instant access to the aforementioned functions and features. At the very top of your screen, you should see something that looks fairly comparable to what you see here.
Now that the Xbox Game Bar has been loaded, we are able to begin Xbox Parties on the PC, join existing ones, and stop them as well.
Joining an Xbox Live Party on a Personal Computer
- Activate the “Social” widget by going in there and pressing the button.
- If you wish to join an Xbox Party on your personal computer, you will need to go to the button labeled “Social,” which is found at the very end of the Game Bar. This emblem is depicted as an image of two people standing side by side with one another.
- The Social Networking Plug-in Is Now Available for Your Use
- You’ll gain access to the Xbox buddies list if you follow these steps.
- Determine whose get-together you’d like to go to in order to maximize your fun.
- After right-clicking on the friend whose party you intend to attend, navigate to the context menu and select the “Join Party” option from there.
- You are free to attend the party with the rest of your buddies at this point.
Read also: How to Build a Gaming PC 2022
The creation of parties on Xbox Live through the use of a personal computer
What you should do if you want to organize a party but can’t locate another one to attend is as follows:
- On the Social Widget, select the icon of a headset located to the right of the bar labeled “Friend Search.”
- There is now a new window here, and its title is “Xbox Chat.” In this section, you have the ability to mute your microphone using the microphone button, mute the entire party using the speaker icon, and restrict access to the party to only those guests who have been invited by unlocking the padlock icon along the top bar.
- When you have navigated back to the Social widget, use the right mouse button to select the friend you would want to invite to your party. Choose the option that says “Invite to Party,” and then wait patiently for them to arrive at the event.
Leaving an Xbox Party on PC
- To exit the gathering, select the icon depicting an arrow pointing away from a vertical rectangle by clicking on it.
Some useful information about the Xbox app just for you
- Note that not all regions support the Xbox app for Windows or its features.
- Take charge of your Xbox identity. Personalize your gaming profile in a variety of ways.
- A subscription service for playing Xbox games. Experience over a hundred of the best PC games ever made, from classics like those made by Bethesda to brand-new releases and EA Play titles.
- There is a Microsoft Store. Once you’ve downloaded the Xbox app, you can use it to install any Store purchases you’ve made.
- In-game social interaction on Xbox. Communicate with other players, link your social network accounts, host or attend a party, and learn about the goings-on in the gaming community, all in one place.
- Video Games Playable on Xbox One Through the Cloud. Members of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can begin playing games for the Xbox console instantly from the cloud, with no need for discs or installations.
- Playing from a distance. The Windows platform now supports playing Xbox console games.
You now know how to host, join, and leave an Xbox Party from your own computer.
Know more about: 10+ Tips for Fix Your Super Slow Computer