Google Docs is a word processor, which is free for all. Google Docs is a popular and free service for Google customers. Google Frequently releases new Google Docs features. Everyone knows that the Advantages of Using Google Docs. Most benefits of google docs for students. Here is some information for new users today, which is Unknown to them:
Advantages of Google Docs
• Google Docs is a service that can be used offline as well. Even if there is no internet connection, you can use this function.
• Another advantage of Google Docs is that there is no fear of the files being corrupted .Most of the time, if you keep an important file on your PC, it will be infected with a virus and it will not open or be damaged. So it is an important service to keep important files free from corruption.
• Another advantage of Google Docs is that you can search the dictionary directly here if you want.
• Many times when writing an article you need to search for any reference later. Google Docs gives this benefit you.
• There is no storage limit for keeping your written files in Google Docs. You can keep as many files as you want.
• If you want to edit or collaborate on any file in Google Docs, Google Docs must ask for your review.
• With Google Docs you can stylize your text as you need or as you wish. You can add as many fonts as you want without the 24 font.
• In Google Docs you can create the shortcuts you need. If you want to create your own customized shortcut then
click on Tools > Preferences > Substitution. This feature is only available on the desktop.
• You can compare between two large files through Google doc. It is very helpful for large documents. To follow open your desire file to comparison,
Click tool > select documents.
Select the dialog box, which pops up, and the document you want to compare in your drive then click compare. This features is helps you for comparing. It is also available for desktop.
• You can use OCR in Google Docs. OCR can be used in many more word processors, in which case Google Docs is ahead of all others. This is a very good way to edit the image of a document. OCR can be done accurately in different languages by goggle docs.
• Voice recording can be done through Google Docs, but you need to use Chrome browser. To get to voice typing, open a document and click Tools from the menu at the top of the page. Choose Voice typing… from the dropdown menu. When you are ready to speak your text, click the microphone or Press Cmd + Shift + S (on a Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + S (on a Windows PC) to begin recording.
Therefore, if you use Google’s Google Docs service, you will get many benefits. Google Docs will make your job easier. If you want to take advantage of these features of Google Docs then you must use Google Docs.
Read also: DNS Server In Windows 10